HOLIDAY TUMBLERS - MERRY CHRISTMAS SUBWAY ART
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS with these wonderful 20 oz. Skinny Tumblers.
This beautiful stainless steel double wall thermos drink skinny tumbler keeps your hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold. Beautiful and shiny. Inspired by Imagination!
Makes an amazing gift for that special someone... especially if that someone is you!
This listing includes:
- 20 oz. Stainless Steel Tumbler
- BPA FREE Lid
- Reusable Metal Straw
- Straw Cleaning Brush
Our tumblers have a double wall vacuum insulated technology that will keep your beverages at the ideal temperature throughout the day - hot up to 12 hours and cold up to 8 hours. Life’s too short for cold coffee and melted ice!!!
- Made from a high quality 304 18/8 food grade stainless steel with no funky taste and no rust.
- Have a premium polymer coating which makes our design colors bright, clear, and complete with a beautiful glossy finish.
- The completely skinny straight shape, makes it really easy to handle and will even fit into your car drink holders.
- BPA-Free push-on lid are snug fitting and drinking port is well sealed, keeping dust particles, insect, etc... from getting into your drinks and stops water spills.
All our drinkware comes individually boxed with protective packaging and care instructions.
TUMBLER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash only- Do not soak in water
- Do not use any type of abrasive sponges
- Avoiding extreme heat
- Do not place in dishwasher as it can be exposed to high heat temperatures.
- Never placing your tumbler into a microwave
- Allow your tumbler, lid, and straw to air dry
*****FOR CUSTOM DESIGNS SEND US A MESSAGE*****
*** Please Note: Orders ship via USPS. You will receive a USPS tracking number for your package once it ships. Please keep track of your package using your tracking number. We are not responsible for USPS loss or delays, theft or damage to package once it ships.
Due to current events, USPS shipping may be delayed. Be sure to select correct shipping time if order is needed by a certain date. We are not responsible for USPS delays.